Build Your Own Marble Run
This innovative cardboard marble run is assembled using slot together techniques – no glue, no mess, no fuss. Everything you need is provided in the kit – follow the detailed instructions: press out the pre-cut parts, build and watch them go!
Wind the handle to raise the 10 swirly glass marbles up the elevator; then watch as they speed down one of the three different neon coloured tracks. Enjoy endless fun as the marbles twist, turn, drop down the steps, and then whizz round the vortex cone before racing to the finish!
Which marble will win??
The most technical build so far, budding engineers will enjoy the challenge of constructing the Build Your Own Marble Run. And once built, the Marble Run stands at an impressive 50cms tall – you’ll be proud to show it off! A sleek charcoal grey, with contrasting pops of neon – it looks super smart too.
The detailed instruction booklets will guide you through each step of the build, and contains helpful troubleshooting tips if you get stuck. You can also find detailed video instructions and support on our website at www.buildyourownkits.com
Fun and educational, constructing the Build Your Own Marble Run is the perfect activity for quality family time. You might choose to build it in stages, as this one is more of a project than a quick build. So, grab your fellow builders and have some exciting fun as a family!
Building the Marble Run will encourage children to use their imagination and problem-solving skills, plus they’ll learn about physics and kinetic energy as they play.
Made using sustainable cardboards, Build Your Own have tried their best to create a product that is not only fun and engaging to use, but also environmentally responsible.
- Slot together mess free construction – no glue needed
- Perfect family time activity
- Encourages problem solving, logical and sequential thinking
- Uses fine motor skills
- Construction time approximately 4 hours
- 3 different neon courses with run switches to randomize the directions
- Fun vortex cone
- Cool steps for the racing marbles to drop down
- Ingenious lift and drop marble elevator – continuous
- Colour coded construction symbols to help with building
- High-quality sustainable cardboard
- Full instructions included
- Designed in the UK
- Fun, educational and supports STEAM
- Age 10+
What’s inside the box?
- 153-piece slot together cardboard kit
- 16 press-out sheets (143 press out parts)
- 10 x swirly glass marbles
- 2 x detailed instruction booklets
- Detailed video instructions available online at www.buildyourownkits.com
The Build Your Own Marble Run is suitable for children aged 10 years +.
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking Hazard. Always count and pack up the marbles after use. To be used under adult supervision.