My Little World Fairy Village Portable Cut Out, Colour and Play Set
Enter the magical world of fairies and unicorns.
Contains 12 x A5 cards to cut out and colour in, with the following buildings, characters and extras:
Plus magical Scenery and Flowers
The pack contains 12 full size colour in pencils.
- Varied creative play: All My Little World sets can be switched up, adjusted and played together, so there’s no limits on imagination and every playtime is different.
- Perfect for ages 4/5-9: Develop construction, problem solving and motor skills whilst exploring characters and storytelling.
- Lightweight flatpack packaging makes it travel-friendly with no bulky plastic or complicated set-up.
- Each set contains between 3 and 5 plastic stands which are manufactured from recycled plastic in the UK - they can also be repurposed after the set has been used to hold photos or other paper items.
- Designed, Printed, Manufactured and Assembled in the UK on recycled paper. All paper, card and packaging is 100% recyclable. The box is designed to be reused as a large letter postage box after its useful life as a storage box for the set.
- No Glue is used, the double sided tape on the sleeve is recyclable along with the card sleeve.
- All toner and inks are safe for their intended purpose of child play.
- The white card used is fully FSC certified, fully recyclable and 100% biodegradable as is the outer packaging.
- The product conforms to CE marking and will be updated to UKCA marking as reprints occur and the law updates.
Pack weight - 215g
This fun and educational playset will provide hours of no mess, interactive fun with 12 x A5 cards to cut out and connect together. Made from sturdy and fully recyclable materials, the cards can be played with again and again, creating many opportunities for fun, imaginative and constructive play.
Helping develop motor skills, problem solving and construction skills, it is the perfect gift for children. It's flatpack packaging makes it easy to post as a present, to take on holiday and it also turns into a large letter postage box, so there's no waste.
Recommended for age 4/5-9 years.
Scissors to be used under Adult Supervision.
Choking hazard: Not suitable for children under 3 years as contains small parts